this morning, I really aren't motivated to wake up cause i slept late last night due to the BME tutorial..but not going to college aren't an option to me cause the due date for the lab tutorial and the BME tutorial are today...once we (Wilson and me) reach college, we went to the cafeteria for breakfast..while waiting for the morning class to starts we sat there and discuss on our lab tutorial..during the discussion, Yun Yee called me and she's just sitting on the next table =_=" she wanted the calculator that I promised her on Wednesday, calling me was just to inform me that she coming to get it~~after I gave the calculator to her, I went upstairs to attend Mr.Tham class cause I don't want to be late in his class...he's the most strict lecturer I ever know but also the best lecturer I knew so far...
after his class, Mr.Pu took over and almost all of the student went out to print the lab tutorial to gave it to him...I didn't went out cause I knew that the due time is before 4pm and he won't collect it in the class..he told them to put it into the mail-box that he had prepared outside the Engineering Office...before his class end at 12pm, a group of people from Cubic Company bust in to give a speech on their company..therefore, Mr.Pu are force to stop his lecture 30 minutes earlier...the guys came in and gave a speech regarding the industrial training and the benefit of it..thought i was free but in the end he told us that it cost RM3200 for a 3 month internship =_=" so expensive!! after that, it's time to go print out all the tutorial answers and pass it before the due time =P by the time I have done that, Wilson has already went to the Curve shopping mall with Laura to look at some of the music instrument for Connexion..Wilson skipped Mr.Pu class to work on his BME tutorial~~
so I went for lunch at Botak Restaurant with Kevin, Mark, Ewe Jin and Terence..after lunch, we all went back to Mark condo to get some rest and I played a chess game with Mark before going for a nap....it's already 6pm when I woke up and it's almost time for me to go to Connexion but I'm afraid that they are still having their Bible Study discussion..to be sure, I message Wilson to confirm and he told me that they have already done with the discussion...so off I go to Connexion to prepare for tonight Sushi Night!!! I sat there and chat with Missy about the lottery winning probability and what will we do if we manage to win a lump sum of money~~ she also told me that she's the only child among her sibling that has brown eyes while the rest of her sibling has blue eyes..haha!! you sure you are not adopted? then after awhile people started to show up to Connexion and it's time to get the party started ^_^
here's the picture I took during the Sushi Night~
after the Sushi Night, everyone went to 1Utama to watch the new James Bond movie, The Quantum Of Solace...only me, Wilson and Laura didn't go and we are the one ended up cleaning the house, so no more dinner night if there's no one wanted to clean up afterward..then Laura aren't feeling well also...when everything was done, me and Wilson left Connexion at around 12.30am and after I fetch him back, I arrived home at around 1am...took a shower and realize that my parent has bought a new air-purifier for us, mainly for me cause I have been coughing for months now...then I ate a light supper before going to sleep...tomorrow Frisbee in the morning~~
Laura drying the cup while trying to get some rest~~
the new air-purifier ^_^
good night!!
after his class, Mr.Pu took over and almost all of the student went out to print the lab tutorial to gave it to him...I didn't went out cause I knew that the due time is before 4pm and he won't collect it in the class..he told them to put it into the mail-box that he had prepared outside the Engineering Office...before his class end at 12pm, a group of people from Cubic Company bust in to give a speech on their company..therefore, Mr.Pu are force to stop his lecture 30 minutes earlier...the guys came in and gave a speech regarding the industrial training and the benefit of it..thought i was free but in the end he told us that it cost RM3200 for a 3 month internship =_=" so expensive!! after that, it's time to go print out all the tutorial answers and pass it before the due time =P by the time I have done that, Wilson has already went to the Curve shopping mall with Laura to look at some of the music instrument for Connexion..Wilson skipped Mr.Pu class to work on his BME tutorial~~
so I went for lunch at Botak Restaurant with Kevin, Mark, Ewe Jin and Terence..after lunch, we all went back to Mark condo to get some rest and I played a chess game with Mark before going for a nap....it's already 6pm when I woke up and it's almost time for me to go to Connexion but I'm afraid that they are still having their Bible Study discussion..to be sure, I message Wilson to confirm and he told me that they have already done with the discussion...so off I go to Connexion to prepare for tonight Sushi Night!!! I sat there and chat with Missy about the lottery winning probability and what will we do if we manage to win a lump sum of money~~ she also told me that she's the only child among her sibling that has brown eyes while the rest of her sibling has blue eyes..haha!! you sure you are not adopted? then after awhile people started to show up to Connexion and it's time to get the party started ^_^
here's the picture I took during the Sushi Night~
after the Sushi Night, everyone went to 1Utama to watch the new James Bond movie, The Quantum Of Solace...only me, Wilson and Laura didn't go and we are the one ended up cleaning the house, so no more dinner night if there's no one wanted to clean up afterward..then Laura aren't feeling well also...when everything was done, me and Wilson left Connexion at around 12.30am and after I fetch him back, I arrived home at around 1am...took a shower and realize that my parent has bought a new air-purifier for us, mainly for me cause I have been coughing for months now...then I ate a light supper before going to sleep...tomorrow Frisbee in the morning~~
Laura drying the cup while trying to get some rest~~
the new air-purifier ^_^
good night!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment