the first thing i heard from the radio this morning when I enter my car was, Obama has won the election to become the new president for the America..basically it's a world news and we Malaysian are celebrating for his victory as well~~so no more Mr.Bush, welcome Obama!! they even have a song prepared for him called "Yes We Can!!" to be honest, the song are really lame =_=" to me it just another usual day, our morning class today aren't interesting at all and even our lecturer notice that most of the student aren't paying attention during his lecture...nowadays, Wilson, Kevin and Mark are addicted to doing Sudoku cause they sat from the front row of the class to the far most back just to play Sudoku =_=" I didn't join them cause I wanted to concentrate in the class =P
after our class ended at 12pm, we went downstairs and there are some promoter standing near the stairways holding a box of Whispers...in case you all don't know what's a Whispers, it's a girls pads...I didn't know that until Mark told me and I even thought that it's some sort of biscuit or something like that at first...then there's the "100plus Out Do Yourself Isotonic Drink Challenge" booth set up in the cafeteria as well and they have Nintendo Wii for us to play ^_^ we played it of course~~we even got ourself a free isotonic drink for free, after filling in some survey form..then we have our lunch in the cafeteria cause we only have a short break before our next class starts....once we are done with lunch, we went upstairs to do the lab tutorial that the due date are tomorrow~~
most of our classmate were there rushing the tutorial also and some of us are late for class cause we are too concentrated on the tutorial itself =P anyhow, during Mr.Chin class, he told us that the exam date are on the 20th November after our semester break..then Ganesan;our classmate propose to Mr.Chin to postpone the exam date and most of the student supported his idea, so the exam date are brought forward to 24th November~~looks like we got our very own Obama in class also =P after the class, Wilson went to accompany Laura to collect back her fixed laptop somewhere in SS19 (i think) which mean he's going back himself today...so without waiting for anyone, I drove back to Puchong and on the way back, I stop by at AmBank bank to deposit money into my prepaid credit card~~then when I reach the housing area, I went to a electronic store to check on the DVD-player...Candis told me to do a survey for the price, so that we can get a new DVD-player for the Connexion...found a DVD-player that has most of the function and the price are reasonable as well~~
when I got home, my sister and her boyfriend had a fight and I don't like the atmosphere at all..so I lock myself in my room, trying no to get involved with their lover fight =_=" I watched a movie, James Bond 007 - Die Another Day (2002) while waiting for the dinner to be ready..it's my sis homemade porridge ^_^ then while eating the porridge, I watch yet another movie named Die Hard [1988] before getting ready to do my "Business Management for Engineering (BME) " tutorial..I'm not rushing it cause I already got a hand on some of my friends answers and the question are mostly based on common sense =P once I'm done with the BME tutorial, it's time to do the last question in the lab tutorial and it's done quickly cause I already knew the solution for it ^_^ then it's time to go to bed
good night!!!
after our class ended at 12pm, we went downstairs and there are some promoter standing near the stairways holding a box of Whispers...in case you all don't know what's a Whispers, it's a girls pads...I didn't know that until Mark told me and I even thought that it's some sort of biscuit or something like that at first...then there's the "100plus Out Do Yourself Isotonic Drink Challenge" booth set up in the cafeteria as well and they have Nintendo Wii for us to play ^_^ we played it of course~~we even got ourself a free isotonic drink for free, after filling in some survey form..then we have our lunch in the cafeteria cause we only have a short break before our next class starts....once we are done with lunch, we went upstairs to do the lab tutorial that the due date are tomorrow~~
most of our classmate were there rushing the tutorial also and some of us are late for class cause we are too concentrated on the tutorial itself =P anyhow, during Mr.Chin class, he told us that the exam date are on the 20th November after our semester break..then Ganesan;our classmate propose to Mr.Chin to postpone the exam date and most of the student supported his idea, so the exam date are brought forward to 24th November~~looks like we got our very own Obama in class also =P after the class, Wilson went to accompany Laura to collect back her fixed laptop somewhere in SS19 (i think) which mean he's going back himself today...so without waiting for anyone, I drove back to Puchong and on the way back, I stop by at AmBank bank to deposit money into my prepaid credit card~~then when I reach the housing area, I went to a electronic store to check on the DVD-player...Candis told me to do a survey for the price, so that we can get a new DVD-player for the Connexion...found a DVD-player that has most of the function and the price are reasonable as well~~
when I got home, my sister and her boyfriend had a fight and I don't like the atmosphere at all..so I lock myself in my room, trying no to get involved with their lover fight =_=" I watched a movie, James Bond 007 - Die Another Day (2002) while waiting for the dinner to be ready..it's my sis homemade porridge ^_^ then while eating the porridge, I watch yet another movie named Die Hard [1988] before getting ready to do my "Business Management for Engineering (BME) " tutorial..I'm not rushing it cause I already got a hand on some of my friends answers and the question are mostly based on common sense =P once I'm done with the BME tutorial, it's time to do the last question in the lab tutorial and it's done quickly cause I already knew the solution for it ^_^ then it's time to go to bed
good night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment