have you ever wonder that 24 hours a day aren't enough at all and how great it is if we were to have another 12 hours more added into our life~~I wish that day would come but it won't be happening and I'm just gonna live up to the 24 hours per day time =_=" so this morning I got a message from Sze Jin, asking me if I can fetch Yi Ping back after Frisbee or not...during that time, I'm still half-dead and aren't awake enough to reply her message..continued to sleep until around 8.40am before I woke up and went to fetch Wilson and Sze Jin to college for Frisbee..the moment I drove into the college compound, my instinct immediately told me that there's some event going on in the college...how I know?? it's not that I have six sense or something like that, it's just that I saw more cars compare to the normal Saturday =P
it's early in morning and I have yet to had my breakfast but that's aren't the major issues here cause the main problem are I need to go down to the field and run like a mad dog~~we didn't played well early in the game and we didn't score a point until late in the game...we made a lot of mistake and we knew it~~when the game almost came to an end, Kevin injured his left knee really bad due to a collision in mid-air and we ended up bring him to the Damansara Medical Specialist in Taman Tun Ismail..we took the wrong route at first but we manage to find our way through it =P
Kevin still able to put on a smile even though he's injured =_="
he's just pretending to be injured (it's real though =P)
we all sat there to accompany him in the hospital for hours cause every time we wanted to left, he started to cry like a baby...haha!! it's just a joke, we wanted to be there to know how's his condition and that's what friends are for =) luckily there's no bone fracture or dislocated joint...his mum and brother reached the hospital as we were bring Kevin to the pharmacy to get his medicine..then we, the "hungry ghost" went for lunch at Black Canyon in Centerpoint at around 3pm..my first meal of the day since I woke up =_=" Kevin later called Michael on the phone and said that he appreciate on what we have done today...should have force him to treat us all =P anyway~~hope he get well soon ^_^
after the lunch, I fetch Laura back to Connexion while Wilson went to take the guitar for tonight worship at First Baptist Church..then I drove all the way back to Pelangi Utama to fetch Michael back to college to take his motorcycle before dropping off Wilson, Sze Jin and Yi Ping back to their respective house..once I got home, it's already 5.30pm and I'm already exhausted due to the long day outside...after my shower, I rearrange the room before going to sleep...didn't join my family out for shopping cause I wanted to sleep real bad and I asked them to take-away for me when they coming home..when I woke up, I can hear my stomach growling for food and I ate the leftover porridge in the fridge cause my parents has yet to reach home...even though they got back later, they only bought me a pau for dinner =_=" I went online while enjoying the special pau that my dad bought for me =P at around 1am, I'm already tired and wanting to sleep again..so without hesitating, I took my pillow out to the living hall and slept there~~
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment