Dec 16, 2008

Grocery shopping at Tesco

the plan today was similar to yesterday, getting up early and go to college to get the tutorial and assignment done as soon as possible~~however, things don't always go accordingly to plan don't it?? which is why i woke up at 12pm instead =P by the time I reached Wilson house, it's already time for lunch =_=" so we drove to Phoenix Restaurant directly and meet up with Mark and Kevin there for lunch...both of them wanted to work on their Control and Instrumentation Laboratory that due on Thursday because they were in group A, where else Wilson and I were in group B =) anyway~~once we are done, both of us went to the Connexion for a meeting with David and crew to discuss the upcoming Christmas Party on Friday...after the discussion, it was decided that I'm in-charged of the drink for that night and each one of us has our own things to do...

the meeting ended at around 3.30pm and Candis, Missy and David wanted to go to SEGI College at Kota Damansara for the English chat club~~Terence are going to Taman Tun park to play Frisbee with Janning while Wilson and Laura are going to 1Utama and The Curve for a date..basically, I'm left alone in the Connexion until Emily told me that she going out as well and Helen doesn't feel comfortable with me staying in Connexion alone with her =_=" at such time, it really made me desperate for a girlfriend~~but luckily I still have some friends to hang out with, Mark and Michael ^_^ went to their place and played Counter-Strike with Mark, although I kept on losing =_=" I didn't travel back to Puchong after the game cause Uncle Rodney are having an open house for Christmas tonight at his house..so I take a nap at their house for awhile until Terence messaged me and told me that Uncle Rodney has sent the wrong message cause the open house are in Penang and not at Sunway~~

however, I have a back-up plan and that it's to go Tesco with Terence and Albert to buy all the necessary stuff that we were assigned to during the meeting earlier..we had dinner at the mamat stall outside of Seri Mawar without Albert before going to Tesco cause Albert are going by himself with his girlfriend~yes!! Albert has a girlfriend!! I feel so useless now =_=" after we bought all the stuff we went for supper before going back to Connexion to store all the food and drinks in the fridge..on our way back to Connexion, we stop by opposite of McDonald to pick up Wilson...to clarify something, Terence are the one driving not me and I'm sitting on his new car for the first time today =P then Terence fetch us back to his house cause I parked my car inside his house before going to Tesco..I drove Wilson back home afterward before I drive back to Puchong to get some rest...

good night!!

No comments: