Dec 17, 2008

Blog Design

it seem that I can continued to overslept for another few days but it ain't happen cause I have class today unlike the previous two days..anyway, went to attend the morning class until noon time before going out for lunch at Phoenix Restaurant..hmm~~wonder why we like this place so much =P while I'm just about to finish eating, Emily called me and asked me if I can fetch Missy to any polyclinic because she's having a high fever...omg!! what happen Missy!! so I drove to Connexion to fetch Missy they all and drop them at Centerpoint polyclinic before going back to college for the English Chat Club meeting...was already late when I reach the student lounge for the meeting and since there are still student playing the foosball and table tennis that really annoyed me and the rest, I went up to them and told them that to stop playing by telling them that we English Chat club has book the whole place for our meeting..

after the normal discussion question among the student, we have another committee meeting to plan on next year schedule and event..Wilson didn't joined us cause he's already too busy with the Connexion stuff and don't want to hold another position in the committee...so we must find another member to be one of the committee member because we do need 5 people to in-charge of the club based on the constitution =_=" shortly after the committee meeting which we manage to plan out quite numbers of thing, I have another meeting that starts in 15minutes , the student council meeting..went to the cafeteria and chat with Yun Yee, "Dai lou" and Jvon for awhile before we go to the meeting, leaving "Dai Lou" behind =P during the meeting they mention about the upcoming Orientation which obviously doesn't involved me cause I'll be the camera man...

the students council meeting~~

Edison whispering to Chaman...wonder what are they saying~

Angus photo on the business catalog =Ponce the meeting ended, I went downstairs to get my sport attire before getting onto the field to played Frisbee...Yi Ping has got back from her Egypt holiday trip and she brought back souvenir for us, thanks Yi Ping =) after the game, we stop by at Banana Leaf for dinner and I asked Sze Jin who supposed to followed me back to follow Max instead cause I wanted to go to Connexion to meet up with Wilson who are practicing his worship session for this Friday..however, they only started to practice when I reached cause they were busy preparing the songs sheet before that...I thought of waiting for him to finish to fetch him back but since it's already late~I told Wilson that I'm going back first and asked him to take care of himself =P

as I got home, I took a shower to refresh myself before doing others stuff such as washing my clothes and etc~~went online at the very end to surf the internet and I suddenly got the urge of changing my blog layout design..but since the layout available from the blogspot are all plain and lack of design, I went to google other template from the web...I did manage to find some that are nice but everytime i uploaded it onto the blogspot, some weird error pops out...well~after a few times, that message went away =_=" not sure what happen though...took me a few hours to put all the necessary thing into place but the sad thing is that I lost all of my friends blog link after the layout changed..went to sleep at around 3am with much more of editing needed to be done tomorrow..

good night!!

No comments: