again today I slept until around 1.30pm...was wondering why i woke up late for two day continuously~~maybe it's due to the medicine that I took before i went to sleep...in case you all don't know, I'm still coughing and it already been a month...anyway~~after I wake up, I went to surf the internet and chat on MSN with my friends...then later at around 3.30pm, I went to the kitchen and manage to find some bread...hmm~~maybe my sister bought it when she went to Sunway Pyramid the other day...since I'm not the one that bought it, I only eat two slices of the bread together with the cheese...then I continued to chat on MSN with random people and one of them were Hui San...we discuss about Louise birthday tomorrow and we planned to celebrate her birthday after the student council meeting...but I don't want to be the organizer since she won't be enjoying herself if she knows that I'm the organizer...so I sms Michelle Tan to ask her if she prepare the stuff but she told me that she busy for the upcoming event...whatever!!! just forget about the plan!!! then I prepare myself to go to Candis house for tonight dinner....
but there's something that I need to do urgently after I started my car and that it's to go to the petrol station..I drove from Bandar Utama back to Puchong with the low fuel indicator on all the way last night..you can imagine how low is the petrol inside my fuel tank now =_=" don't want to push my car half-way...after I refill the petrol supply to my car, I went to McD to buy the RM4 Fillet-o-Fish...I might fall in love with it ^_^ while I'm enjoying the RM4 burger from McD, my dad called me to tell me that my mum is going to Taiwan on the 21st September for 6days and he's asking me if I were to sponsor some money for my mum...ermm~~I'm a bit tight in money right now~~but I did sponsor RM xxx to my mum in the end....he also scolded me for going home late at night lately...hahaha!!! parents~~they worried too much =P
then I went to fetch Wilson and Nelson before I go to pick up Laura, Emily and Albert to Candis house..once we reach Candis house, I will just let the picture do the talking...
Terence and Nelson were helping out~~

the tasty lasagna....yum yum~~

Laura trying to cook =P

Emily couldn't resist the temptation ^_^

is there something on the lasagna??

me~~

the food~~*drool*drool*

the lovely couple

both of them were trying to be cute =_="

group picture =)

pose!!

Terence felt in love with Candis tortoise =P

after the dinner, we went downstairs to the swimming pool....only few of them went to swim and the rest of us were watching Simpson on Ali.Gh laptop..
inside the lift

those who didn't enter the pool....
fuyoh!!! sexy~~

go for the disc Terence!!!

Candis and Terence promoting Frisbee inside the pool =P

Wilson and Laura ^_^

Candis with her new style =)

she wearing the "S" size already and it's still too big for her..

at around 9pm, we went to David house near Kota Damansara for a movie and also for pizza ^_^ we ordered 5 large pizza and it cost RM160++ ...OMG!! didn't know that pizza were so expensive nowadays but it's alright since we were sharing it with almost 12 person....we watched the movie "King Solomon Mines" which is on VCD that played for almost 3 hours or more than that =_=" while watching the movie half-way, I sms Louise to wish her Happy Birthday since it's already 12.30am when i sms her...I just edit the sms that she sent to me last time...the time before she got mad at me~~but she didn't replied my sms =_=" so long already she still mad at me...
Kevin and Emily~~
the host, David and his lovely daughter, Anna

group photo with Wilson distracted by Laura

me~~

Anna!! she's just lying down =P not dead ~~

Ermm~~i have viewer who are under age...LOL!!
Kevin and Emily can't seem to have their own photo together...

finally they get it =)

Emily showing her God gifted talent and Laura were amazed~~

David~~be careful, they might want to kidnap Anna...LOL!!

after the movie, most of us were already tired...so most of them went back but only me, Terence and Albert went to Al-Safa for supper..Wilson and Nelson followed Kevin cause both of them wanted to go home early and rest...Albert on the other hand followed Candis car cause he left his house key in Candis house...on our way to Al-Safa, David sms all of us to ask if anyone left their bag in his house...not mine for sure, I didn't bring my bag!!! only my camera bag which it's with me~~wonder who's bag was it...we chat in Al-Safa until 3.15am before I fetch both of them back and drive back to Puchong...
once I reach home at around 4am, I went to took my shower as usual to stay awake and went online after that...check on my Facebook account and saw Leon updated his Facebook photo album...inside the album were him and Louise in 1Utama celebrating her birthday...I thought her birthday was on the 10th September, why are they celebrating it on the 9th September?? maybe she reserve that to celebrate with her boyfriend; Edward...if that's his name~~was kinda upset when I saw those picture, not because of Leon or what so ever and I personally has no argument with Leon....just that, seeing her face makes me think a lot...I never mention it before but she's the first ever girl that i went to watch movie together in the cinema...seriously =_=" but then i screw up somewhere...anyway~~I surf the internet and chat on MSN until around 6am before i went to sleep...
good night!!!
but there's something that I need to do urgently after I started my car and that it's to go to the petrol station..I drove from Bandar Utama back to Puchong with the low fuel indicator on all the way last night..you can imagine how low is the petrol inside my fuel tank now =_=" don't want to push my car half-way...after I refill the petrol supply to my car, I went to McD to buy the RM4 Fillet-o-Fish...I might fall in love with it ^_^ while I'm enjoying the RM4 burger from McD, my dad called me to tell me that my mum is going to Taiwan on the 21st September for 6days and he's asking me if I were to sponsor some money for my mum...ermm~~I'm a bit tight in money right now~~but I did sponsor RM xxx to my mum in the end....he also scolded me for going home late at night lately...hahaha!!! parents~~they worried too much =P
then I went to fetch Wilson and Nelson before I go to pick up Laura, Emily and Albert to Candis house..once we reach Candis house, I will just let the picture do the talking...
Terence and Nelson were helping out~~
the tasty lasagna....yum yum~~
Laura trying to cook =P
Emily couldn't resist the temptation ^_^
is there something on the lasagna??
me~~
the food~~*drool*drool*
the lovely couple
both of them were trying to be cute =_="
group picture =)
pose!!
Terence felt in love with Candis tortoise =P
after the dinner, we went downstairs to the swimming pool....only few of them went to swim and the rest of us were watching Simpson on Ali.Gh laptop..
inside the lift
those who didn't enter the pool....
go for the disc Terence!!!

Candis and Terence promoting Frisbee inside the pool =P
Wilson and Laura ^_^
Candis with her new style =)
she wearing the "S" size already and it's still too big for her..
at around 9pm, we went to David house near Kota Damansara for a movie and also for pizza ^_^ we ordered 5 large pizza and it cost RM160++ ...OMG!! didn't know that pizza were so expensive nowadays but it's alright since we were sharing it with almost 12 person....we watched the movie "King Solomon Mines" which is on VCD that played for almost 3 hours or more than that =_=" while watching the movie half-way, I sms Louise to wish her Happy Birthday since it's already 12.30am when i sms her...I just edit the sms that she sent to me last time...the time before she got mad at me~~but she didn't replied my sms =_=" so long already she still mad at me...
Kevin and Emily~~
group photo with Wilson distracted by Laura
me~~
Anna!! she's just lying down =P not dead ~~
Ermm~~i have viewer who are under age...LOL!!
Kevin and Emily can't seem to have their own photo together...
finally they get it =)
Emily showing her God gifted talent and Laura were amazed~~
David~~be careful, they might want to kidnap Anna...LOL!!
after the movie, most of us were already tired...so most of them went back but only me, Terence and Albert went to Al-Safa for supper..Wilson and Nelson followed Kevin cause both of them wanted to go home early and rest...Albert on the other hand followed Candis car cause he left his house key in Candis house...on our way to Al-Safa, David sms all of us to ask if anyone left their bag in his house...not mine for sure, I didn't bring my bag!!! only my camera bag which it's with me~~wonder who's bag was it...we chat in Al-Safa until 3.15am before I fetch both of them back and drive back to Puchong...
once I reach home at around 4am, I went to took my shower as usual to stay awake and went online after that...check on my Facebook account and saw Leon updated his Facebook photo album...inside the album were him and Louise in 1Utama celebrating her birthday...I thought her birthday was on the 10th September, why are they celebrating it on the 9th September?? maybe she reserve that to celebrate with her boyfriend; Edward...if that's his name~~was kinda upset when I saw those picture, not because of Leon or what so ever and I personally has no argument with Leon....just that, seeing her face makes me think a lot...I never mention it before but she's the first ever girl that i went to watch movie together in the cinema...seriously =_=" but then i screw up somewhere...anyway~~I surf the internet and chat on MSN until around 6am before i went to sleep...
good night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment