Sep 8, 2008

Movie Night

don't know what happen to me yesterday that makes me so tired cause I slept until around 1.30pm today..as usually, i go wash my face and etc etc before I went online...got stuck in Facebook and MSN for awhile...chat with Hoay Phing on MSN also and she asked me if there's anyway that she can burn a video file from her laptop and watch it on DVD player...hmm~~of course you can, you just need the right software =P apparently the software that she uses don't not support the DVD video function, so i told her to use NERO software instead...but she told me that she need it urgently cause she wanted to burn the drama series and send it through Pos Laju when she go to KLCC at around 4pm...send to who?? to Mark obviously~~she said that Mark has out of drama series to watch in Kota Kinabalu...LOL!! how sweet ^_^ but why does she need to go to KLCC to post it?? then I got to know that she's still working for Umobile and they are having a meeting at KLCC today..

anyway at around 3pm, the cell inside my stomach has gather together to summon food from the outside world...in other word, I'm hungry =_=" I went to the kitchen to search for food but the only food left that's edible were the Ramly Burger and the Hashbrown...don't really wanted to go for the two but that my only choice to survive...Wah!! as if like I'm gonna die if i don't eat it~~after I have prepare the food, I ate it in front of my computer and continue to surf the internet and chat on MSN...in case you all don't know, eating in front of your computer or television will make you overweight..this is because those thing are designed to entertain you and while it hold your interest, it allowed your brain to mindlessly eat more....before you know it, hundreds of calories have gone into your body!!! scary right?? but since I need more calories, I'm up for it =P

while I'm eating, Wilson message me on MSN to tell me that Laura wanted us all to go Connexion to watch movie tonight...no wonder so good message me on MSN la, he rarely message me if there nothing important but when it comes to Laura~~LOL!!! I'm just kidding ^_^ but the movie night only starts at 9pm, so he told me to go to his house to watch a movie or play Nintendo Wii before we go to Connexion...Nintendo Wii for me!!! movie can wait tonight =P then I drove to Wilson house and reach there at around 5.30pm...once I reach there, we played the sport game on Nintendo Wii and I lose most of them, in fact all of them =_=" can't beat Wilson and Nelson who has been playing for the past few day~~after that we went to Bandar Utama for dinner, although Nelson didn't join us cause he said that he don't want to waste money by going out for dinner...how much money can you waste on dinner at a mamat stall =_=" went to fetch Laura, Emily and Hoay Phing before we went to Tanjung mamat stall for dinner...we meet Zu Yao and Jimmy there also and they joined us for dinner ^_^ it's been a long time since I eat dinner with so many friend...

after the dinner, they went to Centerpoint to buy a movie for tonight while I fetch Hoay Phing back home...Albert didn't join us cause he said that he has something to do..wonder what is it?? girls?? LOL!! once i reach Hoay Phing house, i gave her the NERO software installer before I went to Connexion and waited for the rest of them to come back...while waiting, I called Chee Lupp to chat with him but he said that he's having a meeting for the upcoming Lantern Festival in his University....so we didn't talk much cause he's busy...then i called Harvey (one of my high school classmate) who is now studying somewhere near Batang Berjuntai to chat..we talked for about 15 minutes before we said good bye to each other...could have talk for a longer time but he's using 016 and I'm calling him using 012...so it's a bit costly to talk for another 15 minutes =_= waited for another 5 minutes before they reach home and they bought the X-Files movie for tonight movie night...

we chat in Connexion for awhile before we went to look at Terence blog on Emily laptop..people Terence got a blog already!!!! go check it out!! then Emily friends brought us chips from Chili's restaurant at 1Utama...with the chips in hand, let's the movie night begins!!! the X-file movie weren't as exciting and scary as the series one and the ending wasn't really that good....another movie with a stupid ending and Babylon A.D is one of them that on the list...after the X-File movie we continued to watch another movie called the "Sex and the City" and I'm pretty sure that this shows is for age 18 and above cause it's with all the naked and sex scene...but nevertheless it's a good romance movie....

the two lovely couple before the movie~~

they really need to clean the house >.<
Emily using her Laptop while watching the X-File movie

Candis trying to camouflage on the couch =P

after that, we went to Banana Leaf for supper before we all head back to our own house...then i fetch Wilson back before i drove back to Puchong...it's already the 9th September when i reach home and tomorrow it's Louise birthday...should i buy her a present?? will she accept it?? is she still mad at me?? all this question kept on popping out even though I don't want to think about it...to stop myself from thinking too much, I went to bed straight after I took my shower at around 4am...

good night!!

No comments: