wei~~wei~~Chinese New Year almost coming to an end, even though to be exact it's 15 days in total =_=" but who cares, i gonna plan to open all my ang pao tomorrow morning..haha!! anyway, after having brunch at home, I took another few more Dragon Ball comic books from so called "library" room and read it while going online in front of my laptop ^_^ still can chat on MSN messenger when I were busy reading~~i can really do multitasking =P
went to fetch my dad to the Taman Ipoh Post Office to buy some "Wang Pos" before going to the George Town CIMB Bank to deal with some business..since I'm already there, I deposited some of my extra money into my bank account..how much i deposit?? haha!! i'm not dumb enough to said it loud out here =) once we got home, we enjoyed the sushi set that my sister bought yesterday night at Jusco..apparently, the sushi are on discount when it's almost closing time~~
yum~~yum~~
then i continued to online for another few hours before i took an one hour nap~~went out again at around 8pm to visit my mum grandmother punya brother~~so complicated =_=" plus I didn't even know that I have a niece and nephew!! omg!! this shows that I'm already old!!*picture soon*
after chatting for quite sometime, we all left early for dinner at Wooley Food Court near Canning Garden..it's almost 10.30pm when we reach there and can be consider as our supper meal =_=" while having my dinner, Weng Loon called me to invite me for "Lok Lok" at midnight~~haar!! midnight got "Lok Lok" one gah?? sure bo?? anyway, I agreed to go out also la, since I haven't meet him for quite some time~~went home and waited for him to fetch me and Chee Lupp to his special midnight "Lok Lok" at Ipoh Garden South..he actually thought that, the stall were open cause it's Chinese New Year but sadly it wasn't there when we arrived...
so we changed our venue to Old Town Kopitiam instead~since it's also a last minute called, only me and Chee Lupp are friend enough to accompany him late at night ^_^ but he treat us two in return, so it's worth it la =P we saw James Ong, Melvin Phun and Victor Loke there as well..bring back memories~~haha!! the best class ever assemble in St.Michael was 5 Science II..we rock baby!! LOL!! after the late supper, Weng Loon fetch us back home before he himself drove back..then I went online in a very dark room cause both my sister are asleep during that time and it so happen that my laptop were lying there =_=" so I surf the internet until around 3.30am before I went to bed~~tomorrow drive back to Puchong de =)
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment