Jan 14, 2009

English Chat Club!!

I'll just keep it short and simple since I'm too busy preparing for the upcoming exam...maybe you people like it to be short eh~~crap, wasted few seconds more to type thing line liao >_<

today was the first meeting for the English Chat Club after the recruitment drive on Monday and the numbers of student that came were outrageous...most of them were interested in the CHAT in THE BOX program organized by our club..well~~who don't want to improve your English right?? however I only can stay there for awhile just to welcome them and to introducing our club main objectives and etc, etc....also helped out Mr.Eng to announce some events happening in the college since he helped me to photocopy the flayer =P the problem we had was, the numbers of facilitator for today wasn't enough...seriously need to thank Missy and Martin for showing up and Candis for preparing today discussion question but she's teaching in Kajang today~~

Missy leading a group

Ali.Gh and Jason Lam helping one another

Everyone's love Martin =P

after the announcement, I went back to the library and continue studying for my exam =_=" but before that, I was curious on the event that Mr.Eng mention about..there's a charity calligraphy booth set up at the lobby..

look nice but i have no idea what it meant =_="

one of the calligrapher~~

you can ask them to write your own name, money goes to charity

so yeng!! she must have a steady hand
studied the whole day until late night at the 24 hours McDonald before went back to Puchong and slept for least than 4 hours before going out again...want to faint de >_<

good night!! good morning!!

No comments: