yeh!! it's Chinese New Year eve today which means tomorrow is gonna be Chinese New Year..duh!! obviously =P woke up quite late today even though was supposed to help my mum in preparing the prayer stuff..by the time I went downstairs, both my parent has already done preparing and are getting ready for lunch =_=" can't really helped much in the kitchen since I'm not a real good cook myself~~then I had brunch at around 1pm with all the homemade food on the table ^_^
abalone soup =)

once we are done, I went to get some rest upstairs before going out to get the roasted duck we ordered yesterday for tonight reunion dinner~on the way back home, I fetch my mum and sis to the saloon to get their hair fixed =P watch the movie "Behind Enemy Lines-Colombia" with my dad in the living room until the interesting part before my mum called us to fetch them..out of all time!! went out to fetch them alone cause my dad wanted to get ready for tonight reunion dinner...got home and continued to watch the movie~~the ending was a bit weird though =_=" then my dad turn on another movie called "Ip Man" a kung fu movie related to some ancient chinese hero..didn't watch it cause I wanted to go online for awhile before preparing myself for tonight dinner..
we went to my grandma place and reaches at around 7pm..on every year, we all must wait for our eldest uncle to arrived cause they didn't come early even for a year..dinner suppose to start at 7pm but they only arrived at 7.40pm!! starved to death and the mosquito kept on feeding themselves on us =_=" anyway~we did have a great dinner even though the majority granddaughter has already married and spending their time with their husband family...my grandma was like saying, to make the dinner table full of people again, it's gonna depend on us; the grandson~~LOL!! I have still a long way to go~~enjoy live first la ^_^ after the dinner, another of our uncle told us that the mandarin oranges this year got some problem and we shouldn't eat too much..he perform an experiment for us and it really shows that the mandarin oranges got problem..luckily I haven't eaten any yet this year~
then we went home after passes the stupid police road block..got home and went online for awhile before went to took a shower..once I got out from the bathroom, my parent were like calling me to go for a BBQ party at their friends house..aiya!! say early ma, nonit bath first lo~~got there and eat the chicken wing and drank some beer (SKOL, HEINEKEN, TIGER) and also Vodka and Whiskey...the best thing was, I even take away some chicken wing and beer when we about to left =P
BBQ Food~~

Whiskey bottle with a few more as background~~ 
Beer~~From TIGER to SKOL to HEINEKEN
preparing the chicken wing to grill~~
wee~~
hot!! hot!! but can't wait for it to ready ^_^
went online and watch another movie "Over Her Dead Body" while enjoying the extra supper and beer...chat with friends on MSN for awhile before feeling a bit dizzy...hmm~~the alcoholic drinks are showing it's power...time for me to sleep!! tomorrow must wake up early to have breakfast at the vegetarian restaurant...
Beer~~From TIGER to SKOL to HEINEKEN

preparing the chicken wing to grill~~

wee~~

hot!! hot!! but can't wait for it to ready ^_^

good night!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment