it's a day off for almost the whole Malaysia cause it's Hari Raya Haji today and it's announce as a public holiday~~so it's a great opportunity for me to sleep until late afternoon =P just kidding, how can I waste time sleeping when I need to take out my new Nikon D60 out for a walk~~haha!! but it's raining the whole day from morning till night =_=" so only can take picture inside the house
here's the morning picture,
the morning view from my condo
a random close-up shot
after awhile, my stomach starts to growl and I'm running short of food supply in the kitchen, in fact no food for me to eat =_=" so was force to drove out to KFC for lunch, wanted to save money by going to the Chinese hawker stall but none of them were open and the mamat stall even worst, no need to go check also know they no open...then I start a movie marathon while eating the KFC chicken ^_^ the first movie was "Surf Up" and the movie was not bad..after that, I continued watching another movie called "Blaze of Glory" which another comedy movie and I have watched it before but just watch it for fun ^_^ ( p/s : I'm done with the KFC already at this point =P ) imagine two guy skating in pair!! it's hilarious...then it's time for dinner and I thought that my sis will come home and made me dinner but that won't be happening =_=" so I went on to made my own dinner...
Surf Up poster~~


Blades of Glory poster~~

something to light up your imagination on man's pair skating

ouch!! that hurt =_="
once I done preparing my dinner, I pick yet another movie to watch ^_^ it's another comedy movie called "Knock Up" not sure how to explain but it's a hysterically funny, anxious and heart warming movie that will make you laughs but be warn that it had some nudity scenes =P after the movie marathon, I went online to download another few more movie before going out to take a few more night view picture using the Nikon D60 =)Knocked Up poster~~


went I entered back into the house, my sis came back with her boyfriend..luckily I made my own dinner if not I would starve to death waiting for her to come back =_="after awhile, he asked me to go McD and helped him and my sis to buy supper..well~~to wouldn't have went out if he didn't treat me =P anyway, I only buy the RM4 burger for myself..
the light inside my room =P
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment