Dec 21, 2008

Ipoh, the best town for food =)

alright some of you all might argue that Ipoh are not the only town in Malaysia that's has the best food...i know, Penang and Malacca are also famous for their food but to me Ipoh are still the best cause I can't really eat those spicy food in Penang and Malacca..ermm~~i don't know =P by the way, today are "Goh Tong" for all chinese people...therefore, we ate "tong yun" before going out for lunch..anyway to shows what I meant by the delicious food in Ipoh, me and my family went to the Oversea Restaurant that's just opposite of Excelsior hotel for lunch..the best thing about the restaurant is that, all the seafood are fresh (can't compare with Sabah seafood though) and we can kept on adding the rice without having to pay extra ^_^

my parents ordering the food~~

their customer services are very good, friendly waitress
my elder sister enjoying the tea =P

a picture with my dad and mum ^_^

my mum and two elder sister~~

me and my dad,, love him =)

my eldest sister and my dad, aren't she pretty =P

Dad and Mum
here come the food!!!

the tasty assam prawn

the delicious fish~~

the best chicken~~

ermm~~the four season nut (direct translation from Cantonese =P )
after lunch, we went to Ipoh Parade for shopping and the Christmas decoration there aren't really that impressive if you have been to other shopping mall in Petaling Jaya =P anyway, it's up to you all to judge~~

Santa Claus is here for hear the children wishes

there's live performance by a group of people~~

singing Christmas song of course =P
Santa Claus and the reindeer

Santa Claus decoration

see the "no photo" sign, i took it secretly~~

then I went to AnimeTech to buy myself an early Christmas present..however,I forgotten to bring my member card along with me..but luckily one of the sales person helped me to called the Centerpoint branch in Bandar Utama (the place where I apply my card) to get my card number for discount, so thanks to him I manage to bought the anime "Get Backer" for cheaper price ^_^ actually I bought it just for collection purposes cause I have already watch the anime for a few times already =P after that, we went back home to get some rest before going out for dinner..once I got home, I tried the anime I bought earlier and I found out that, there's no chinese subtitle as stated behind the dvd cover..so I called them to complaint about the subtitle problem and they said that I need to bring it back to them for exchange..so troublesome =_="

at around 8.30pm, I went to Ipoh Parade again to change the dvd but after trying out the others, all of them doesn't have the chinese subtitle as well~~in conclusion, it's the manufacture problem not them...hence I ended up changing the anime to another one called "Great Teacher Onizuka" which is yet another great anime that I have already watched =P then we went to the chinese hawker streets for dinner again cause it's nearby the shopping mall...as we got home, I check the dvd again to make sure that it has everything are what it says in the box~~then I went online to surf the internet and chat with friends on MSN before going to bed

good night!!

No comments: