Dec 6, 2008

Friends~~

it's the third round for the Malaysia Ultimate League today and it's held in our very own KBU field instead of the Cheras field..since I overnight at Michael house in Pelangi Utama, I can sleep a bit longer compare to if I were in Puchong..anyway, Michael wanted to go early to watch the first match and also to do some warm-up before our match with Oops..hence I woke up early as well =_=" anyway, we stop by at Mobil Station to grab a light breakfast before heading to KBU field..once we reach, Satu Lagi team has already started playing with Wildcats and it's clear from the start that who's winning but we won't know until the end result though =P besides, I'm too busy making sure that everyone gets the team jersey and also collecting the money for the jersey ..it's cheap though to get two jersey for just RM22 and it's dry-fit material =) thanks to Michael for getting us the jersey~~

we KBU Ultimate team player decided to wear red color today instead of the usual white color, just to be different and don't you think red looks so much like Flying Naan =P so we did some warm-up drill before playing against Oops and we were surprised that they came out with a zone defense on us!! didn't even know that they know how to play it O_o and they score the first point with the zone defense..however we did manage to break through the zone and started scoring ever since until the game ended with the score 14 - 4 would have able to score more if King, Yi Ping and Wen Wei were here =_=" after the game, me and Terence went to the mamat stall nearby his house for lunch before heading back to his house for a shower while waiting for Benjamin and the rest to arrive...waited for so long until I fall asleep cause they initially said 1.30pm but they only reach at 2.30pm, Malaysian people~~

but since they plan to go to Sepang Gold Course for lunch and sight seeing, I decided not to follow them cause I had to meet up with Harvey and Eric in 1Utama at around 3pm..why must they always plan on going such far places every time =_=" anyway, I then drove to 1Utama to have lunch with Harvey and Eric at Wong Kok Restaurant...while waiting, we have a conversation on what happen in our life recently and stuff...after the meal, Harvey paid for our bill and I wanted to take this opportunity to said "Thank You" again, really appreciated it ^_^ then we went to check out the movie in TGV cinema and GSC cinema and while we were in front of the GSC cinema, a group of people that promotes the new Jim Carey movie came to us..apparently they wanted give us free movie tickets if we were to do the thing listed on their list..since it's fun, I decided to pick one of the many in the list and that is "Shake hand with 5 random people and said Thank you, Enjoy your movie" sounded easy right ^_^ they even recorded the whole action on camera and said that it might be uploaded to their Facebook group..then Harvey and Eric pull out their own tricks as well to get the free tickets..

with that, our plan on watching a movie were canceled cause the showing time for the movie are all after 6pm and they need to left at least 5pm..it's a long journey from Harvey campus to here~ when we were heading to my car, my mum called telling me that she found the camera model that I wanted in Ipoh PC Fair...after checking all the detail and comparing it with the offer that Chen Hong friends gave, I decided to get it from Ipoh...which means, i got a new camera!! however I won't be getting it until my parents comes to Puchong =_=" anyway, I fetch Harvey and Eric to the Kelana Jaya LRT before driving back to Puchong...once I got home, I took out the clothes and put it into the washing machine...technology are so convenient =P took my shower and go online for awhile before I went to hang the washed clothes ~~continue to online until around 8.30pm, the time where I had my dinner..it's my sis home cook dinner ^_^ manage to clear all the rice by myself~~must be really hungry....

watch the movie "The Chronicles Of Narnia-Prince Caspian" with my sis while eating...although the show has been out for quite some time, I have really watch it yet...so it's a great movie to burn some times =P after the movie, I surf the internet for couple more hours before getting to bed

good night!!

No comments: