yup!! it's 25th December today and it's Christmas Day!! wooh!! just to let you all know it's Jesus birthday today as well =P so for all those Christian out there, remember to wish him "Happy Birthday" >_< to starts of the day, i woke up at around 12.15pm after a call from my mum =_=" what great way to spend the Christmas Day~~we are going back to Puchong today and we haven't pack any clothes or stuff yet..so after washing my face, I went downstairs to pack my clothes and all the necessary stuff that I wanted to bring back to Puchong with me..when my parent came back, we went to the workshop to take my Persona car back after staying overnight at the workshop alone with others friends =P it's all fixed except that I need to bring back the car after a few days for the final touch..which is why I'm not driving my car back to Puchong today cause it would be troublesome to travel back to do the polishing~~
before fix =(
after fix =)

once I got my car back, we went for lunch at a restaurant somewhere in GreenTown and the duck meat there are awesome!! after lunch, my mum and dad drove another car cause they wanted to stop by at the bank before heading home and whereas me and my sis went home using my Persona car~~as we got home, we load all the baggage into the car before starting our journey back to Puchong roughly about 4.30pm..
*nothing happen as we travel back to Puchong*
when we reach back to Puchong after 2 hours plus sitting inside the car, we unload the stuff into the house and since we are away for a few days, the house are full of dust...therefore, we try out the new vacuum cleaner that my mum bought that day and the power are seriously better than the one we own here...my sis mop the floor after me and my elder sis vacuum the house..then at around 8pm, we went to Bandar Puteri for dinner...we walked around for awhile until we settle down in a Japanese Restaurant that have 50% discount on all sushi ^_^ however, the price are still too expensive even after the discount, so we went upstairs instead to Daorae Korean BBQ for dinner...during dinner, Wen Wai called me to ask for Sherri number..wonder why he want that number for =_="


although the price here as expensive as well but it's more worth it and I'm filled with joy for tonight Christmas =P after the dinner, we went back home and I went online to download all the torrent I missed out when I'm back to Ipoh few days ago..then I upload picture into Facebook and also my Picasa web album..while waiting for the picture to be uploaded, I chat on MSN with a few friends before tagging everyone in Facebook and it's really a challenging task =_="went to sleep after that which is around 1 am~~
good night!!
before fix =(
after fix =)
once I got my car back, we went for lunch at a restaurant somewhere in GreenTown and the duck meat there are awesome!! after lunch, my mum and dad drove another car cause they wanted to stop by at the bank before heading home and whereas me and my sis went home using my Persona car~~as we got home, we load all the baggage into the car before starting our journey back to Puchong roughly about 4.30pm..
*nothing happen as we travel back to Puchong*
when we reach back to Puchong after 2 hours plus sitting inside the car, we unload the stuff into the house and since we are away for a few days, the house are full of dust...therefore, we try out the new vacuum cleaner that my mum bought that day and the power are seriously better than the one we own here...my sis mop the floor after me and my elder sis vacuum the house..then at around 8pm, we went to Bandar Puteri for dinner...we walked around for awhile until we settle down in a Japanese Restaurant that have 50% discount on all sushi ^_^ however, the price are still too expensive even after the discount, so we went upstairs instead to Daorae Korean BBQ for dinner...during dinner, Wen Wai called me to ask for Sherri number..wonder why he want that number for =_="


although the price here as expensive as well but it's more worth it and I'm filled with joy for tonight Christmas =P after the dinner, we went back home and I went online to download all the torrent I missed out when I'm back to Ipoh few days ago..then I upload picture into Facebook and also my Picasa web album..while waiting for the picture to be uploaded, I chat on MSN with a few friends before tagging everyone in Facebook and it's really a challenging task =_="went to sleep after that which is around 1 am~~good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment