Nov 22, 2008

Natural Spa Outing

today it's our Connexion first outing that's out from the busy town of Petaling Jaya and went to somewhere more closer to the environment...that's right, we are going to the Natural Spa located somewhere near Sungai.Klah, Perak ^_^ so we all gather at the Connexion at roughly 8am to wait for the bus to come and fetch us all to the destination..although they said it's 8am, the bus only came at around 8.45am and there's already a few others students inside the bus when it arrived..I think they are from the First Baptist Church members..so we started our journey from Petaling Jaya to Sungai.Klah and during the journey, we did stop by at Rawang in between to get some rest..I was actually busy sleeping in the bus from the starting point to the destination =P Once we arrived, I was amazed by it's surrounding environment, there's really a hot spring in the middle of the place..we walked through the board walk and passed the Natural Spa before we reach the hot pool..it's not actually hot, it's just warm =)

picture taken in the bus that's on the way to Natural Spa

the back sit passenger =P

we have arrived to our destination!!
the board walk~~



that's me floating in the hot pool =P
Wilson and Laura with a great background picture

while I'm at the hot pool, I saw someone similar to Elaine Teng and after a few more glimpse it's really her!! wah!! can't believe I will meet with her here and this shows that Malaysia is a very small country =P apparently she drove from Ipoh with Carey to the Natural Spa to get some relaxation~~then I followed them to "Egg Boiling Pool" where they can boil the egg using the hot spring water...besides that, there's also a place for us to try out the hot spring water nearby and the water temperature is around 42'C - 50'C, not hot enough to burn yourself =P at around 1pm, we went back to the bus to go to somewhere else for lunch..however, Emily Chan asked me to go find Carey and Elaine Teng cause she thought that both of them were still inside the Natural Spa area but the real fact were they has already entered the bus before us..so without knowing anything, I ran back to the hot pool trying to find them but since they are already in the bus, I can't find them obviously..I only got to know that they has already entered the bus when we reach the nearby shop for lunch =_=" after the lunch, we sang worship song and has a short sharing session..

Elaine Teng ^_^

me at the "Egg Boiling Park"

I'm not gonna share it!!

Opps!! got caught while trying to steal the food =P


worship session; Deep Down


Clannad Land!!


Here I am to Worship~~


Wilson and Laura

Carey, Elaine and me, OMG!! I can't believe that I'm trying to act cute =_="

Laura and Missy, nice hat =)

Group Picture, spot me??

after that, we head back to the Natural Spa Recreation Park for another fun and exciting time~~we head to the "Egg Boiling Pool" to boil some egg and the others students wanted to try out the hot spring water..then some of us went to the Thereupatic Park before going to the "Cold Pool" at the opposite side of the Natural Spa Recreation Park..since it's raining and there's thunder, the guard closes the pool for awhile until it's safe for us to re-enter the pool..after that, it's almost time for us to leave the park..so I went to take a shower before walking back to the bus and during our journey back to Petaling Jaya, they provide us some snack to keep occupied =P I sat with Martin on our way back and we had a talk regarding Sunday powerpoint presentation before I sleep all the way back to Bandar Utama..

me and Elaine at the Natural Sauna Spa

me enjoying the hot spring water for the second time =P

trying to boil the egg~~

it's not hot at all!! =P

the "Cold Pool", it's still raining with thunder =_="

a picture of me when I'm asleep =P

once we reach the Connexion, most of them head back to their own house and some of us went to Phoenix Restaurant for dinner..after the dinner, I fetch Wilson back home before heading back to Puchong to get some rest...wanted to study the Maths note but I'm too exhausted to even take out the note =_=" so I went to sleep straight after I surfing the internet for approximately one hour and 30 minutes =P I was busy blogging!!

good night!!

p/s: more picture can be found here

No comments: