Oct 3, 2008

Steak House!!!

well~~skip the morning part and let's move straight to brunch...nothing really interesting happens in the morning, just the usual routine...so we went to a restaurant named "Steak House" located near Giant,Puchong at around 1.30pm...it was Ai Ling who invited us for lunch cause she hasn't seen my mum for almost 6 month...Ai Ling were once my sister housemate and also classmate~~she's quite close with my mum cause my mum take care of her a lot during her years in college with my sister...basically you can called her as my mum god daughter =P anyway~~we meet at Steak House for lunch with her dad...her dad is the one guy you should consult if you have any intention of buying new house or shop...why?? well~~he make a living out of investing those thing!! imagine him being a dad that doesn't work at all and can raise up four daughter by just investing on land property...cool right??

my sister and Ai Ling got bored from waiting the food =P

Honey Lemon Tea~~

Red Hot Pork Chop~~

the adult have their own conversation there and us the teenager have our own topic~~got to know that the company that Ai Ling works at has increase her pay recently and now she's earning RM3000 per month....my sister were like so jealous of her now cause she earning more that her....LOL!!! plus she just got her Hari Raya bonus last week, so she insist on treat us today..thanks a lot!!! ^_^ by the way~~keep it a secret, she don't want others people know that she earning that much =P we chit chat until around 2.45pm before we head back home...once I entered my room, I went online to surf the internet for awhile before I watch Chuck again ^_^ after that, Charis message me on MSN and asked me if I wanted to Skype wit her...of course!! it's been a long time since I chat with her and now I can talk with her life!! heaven yeah!! LOL!!! she told me that she now in London pursuing her Master program and she just met with Lynn few days ago in Paris...haha!! miss both of them!! =) chat with her for only about 10 minutes cause she has something to do after that =_="

anyway~~I continued to watch Chuck until around 6.30pm before I drove to Connexion..only a few of them were there when I reach..they are just the regular people, Terence, Candis, David, Laura and Helen~~where's the rest!! LOL!! so I sat there and play the guitar for awhile before we went to Centerpoint for dinner...David are the one that fetch us all to Centerpoint and it's the first time I sat in his car...or should I say van~~we saw Joshua there alone eating when we reach there...I'm having a hard time to decide on what to eat cause I'm not advise to eat chicken meat when I'm still coughing~~and the only thing they sell there were chicken meat =_=" so I was force to eat plain noodle in the end...so sad!!! then we head back to Connexion after dinner...

most of the people have already reach when we got back...Rodney is here too ^_^ glad that his eye surgery went well~~the David that video record us last time were here too and he brought his video camera with him tonight...guess he's gonna do a video about Connexion?? LOL!! it's game night today at Connexion, so they started off by playing card game with spoon...haha!! it's a fun game when you play it with a lot of people =) after that, we went upstairs to play Ultimate Ping Pong...let the video explain how it's played, lazy to explain =P



then we went to Al-Safa for supper and the conversation we had were completely awesome...but I don't want to get too deep into it cause if I do, I might used up the whole blog =P after that, I fetch Laura, Terence, Albert and Wilson back home before I drove back to Puchong...arrived home at around 12.30am...then I used the laptop and online at my sister room cause my parents has already slept when I reach home...chat on MSN until around 4am before I went to sleep...tomorrow need to wake up early to have breakfast with Terence they all before going for Frisbee at 9am...I'm gonna be so die on the field tomorrow =_="

good night!!

No comments: