it's Sunday morning and I'm in Ipoh sleeping on my comfortable bed until 11am...it's so nice~~ LOL!! so I had bread for breakfast while watching the movie "Stomp The Yard" but I couldn't finish it cause I went out with my family later...I drop off my mum and elder sister to Ipoh Parade shopping complex before going to service my Persona car with my dad..but unfortunately the service center didn't open today, maybe it's Sunday =_=" then we drove back to Ipoh Parade to meet up with my mum and sis and we are so lucky cause the moment we drive the car into the basement, we manage to find parking straight away =P
after that, we went to Al-Ikshan (shoes store) to find a new boot for Frisbee since the old one has already torn..i bought the Adidas boot and it only cost RM129 ^_^ but it's a bit tight though, hope it's alright =_=" then we went for lunch in Ipoh Parade.....once we are done, my sis went for nail decoration...not sure what it is but her finger nail are painted with design...waited for 20 minutes since she need to wait for the paint to dry..so boring~~
my new boot ^_^


then we head back home...I continued to watch "Stomp The Yard" before going for a short nap until dinner time...we went to Aberdeen Cafe for dinner and I saw one of my old friend there but I couldn't remember his name though =P when we got back home, I watch another movie called "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and this movie are seriously above 18 years old cause it involved sex scene =_=" but it's a comedy movie =) I went to check on Britney Spears latest movie clip "Womanizer" and she's hot!! great comeback from her after having a bad year in 2007 =( then I went to sleep at around 2 am and I'm going back to Puchong tomorrow afternoon~
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment