was really tired this morning and don't felt like going to college today...but it's Friday today and we have Mr.Tham class =_=" we also have lab session with Mrs.Chan today..she said that whoever didn't come during the lab session will be mark as absent and no marks will be given..so I force myself to wake up and fetch Wilson to college..after the morning class, we have about two and an half hours break before our lab session...but Wilson, Kevin and Mark they all wanted to have their lunch in the cafeteria and I wanted to go out for lunch instead...so me and Kok Yau when to Mayang for lunch and I have forgotten to withdraw money from my bank account this morning...so I ended up borrowing money from Kok Yau =_=" when we got back to college, I went to library to take a nap before going for our lab session
once the lab session ended, me and Wilson drove to Connexion to prepare for tonight Movie night...but before that, David brought his new laptop and asked me to help him to go online..it's kinda complicated for Laura to help David to connect his laptop to the internet cause I uses the MAC address filtering instead of the normal password...maybe I should change it back since it's causing them a lot of trouble~~then they start their Bible Study discussion while me sat on the couch and read on other books...after that, we went to Tanjung for dinner and we have some interesting conversation there...we got to know that Wilson has never tried Tandoori before in this whole life..LOL!! even Missy had tried it despite been in Malaysia for less than a month =P
once we are done, David drove us back to Connexion and I started preparing the projector for tonight movie night...we got two choices, one of them were National Treasure 2 and the other one was The Ghost and the Darkness...the majority wanted to watch The Ghost and the Darkness...maybe they thought it's a horror movie and it fit perfectly for tonight Halloween Night..it's not a horror movie though =P speaking of Halloween Night, the student council members are having a party at T.G.I Friday at The Curve tonight...didn't join them cause I don't think that I will fit well together with them..I would rather be in Connexion and hang out with my friends..the movie was really great and we have more than 20 people in the house tonight, probably the most people so far that came for a movie night!!
after the movie, Wilson, Kevin, Mark and Laura when to play ping pong upstairs and i stood there to watch cause they already have enough people playing..kinda boring to just stood there and watch, so I went downstairs and chat with Murali and Missy instead...at around 11pm, we decided to go home since we have Frisbee training tomorrow morning..it's best to get enough rest right?? although I reach back Puchong at around 11.30pm and should be bed by 12pm...I ended up watching another movie until 2am...the movie was James Bond "Tomorrow Never Dies"..then I went to sleep straight after the movie ended....
good night!!
once the lab session ended, me and Wilson drove to Connexion to prepare for tonight Movie night...but before that, David brought his new laptop and asked me to help him to go online..it's kinda complicated for Laura to help David to connect his laptop to the internet cause I uses the MAC address filtering instead of the normal password...maybe I should change it back since it's causing them a lot of trouble~~then they start their Bible Study discussion while me sat on the couch and read on other books...after that, we went to Tanjung for dinner and we have some interesting conversation there...we got to know that Wilson has never tried Tandoori before in this whole life..LOL!! even Missy had tried it despite been in Malaysia for less than a month =P
once we are done, David drove us back to Connexion and I started preparing the projector for tonight movie night...we got two choices, one of them were National Treasure 2 and the other one was The Ghost and the Darkness...the majority wanted to watch The Ghost and the Darkness...maybe they thought it's a horror movie and it fit perfectly for tonight Halloween Night..it's not a horror movie though =P speaking of Halloween Night, the student council members are having a party at T.G.I Friday at The Curve tonight...didn't join them cause I don't think that I will fit well together with them..I would rather be in Connexion and hang out with my friends..the movie was really great and we have more than 20 people in the house tonight, probably the most people so far that came for a movie night!!
after the movie, Wilson, Kevin, Mark and Laura when to play ping pong upstairs and i stood there to watch cause they already have enough people playing..kinda boring to just stood there and watch, so I went downstairs and chat with Murali and Missy instead...at around 11pm, we decided to go home since we have Frisbee training tomorrow morning..it's best to get enough rest right?? although I reach back Puchong at around 11.30pm and should be bed by 12pm...I ended up watching another movie until 2am...the movie was James Bond "Tomorrow Never Dies"..then I went to sleep straight after the movie ended....
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment