Oct 8, 2008

Frisbee!!!

seriously the time I got to blog aren't as many during the holiday...last time I would normally use an hour to blog but since the class has started recently, I hardly had the time!! but for those who has been reading my blog, you all should roughly know the regular thing I do in the morning..so let's skip that and move to the morning class...the only thing that worth mention are that Mark, Kevin, Ewe Jin and me wore the MUO shirt on the same day...Wilson are suppose to wear that also but he has forgotten about it~~anyway, both of the class today were boring and it's all started by Mr.Chio class at 9am before Dr.Lim took over at 10.30am...couldn't concenrate at all cause I were busy fighting with the Sleeping Demon~~ but luckily our class ended at 12pm, if not I don't think I can endure more than that =_="

so we went out for lunch near Taman Mayang ( i think that's how you spell it =P ) we wanted to eat the Marylanbd Chicken Chop but the shop didn't open today, so we ate "Bak Kut Teh" instead..Kevin and I parked our car near the shop but we didn't pay for the parking ticket...we used the old and expire ticket instead =P however when we saw the JPJ police came, we quickly go and get out new ticket...LOL!! if it's not for Ewe Jin who told us that, our lunch might be very expensive =) both Kevin and Wilson didn't join us cause Wilson wanted to save money and Kevin are waiting for Emily Lim for lunch~~the "Bak Kut Teh" there are quite good but they don't have enough soup when we asked them to refill for us..how can someone who sell "Bak Kut Teh" don't have enough soup =_="

after lunch, I fetch Mark, Hoay Phing and Wilson back to college while Kevin fetch Ewe Jin to Pelangi Utama first before he went to meet up with Emily...on the way to college, Hoay Phing told me that she lost her hand phone and she was so scared that she couldn't find it...she asked Mark to called her phone and after awhile someone pick it up, it's was our college librarian...apparently she lft it in the library and the librarian found it...Hoay Phing we so relief when she found out that her phone are safe =) everyone has their own plan when we reach the college and both of them are with girls..Wilson and Laura, Mark and Hoay Phing...so me been the only one that don't have a girlfriend, I decided to go to the library to do the maths tutorial..I know I couldn't believe it either..me doing tutorial!! the sun going to raise on the other end tomorrow =P got some help from Yin Shen to do the Maths question...

I went down to the cafeteria at 4pm for our Frisbee meeting...it's normal for us Malaysian to start our meeting late due to someone didn't come in time...anyway~~most of us has already reach by 4.15pm but Kevin are the only one that haven't reach cause he's busy dating with Emily Lim...he has been slacking a lot ever since he got a girlfriend =_=" so we discuss on our Frisbee Constitution and also the new committee member, I'm still holding the Treasure post after the vote =P then we went to the field and started throwing before we begin our drill..it's has been a long time since we do a drill~~we played with the new member today cause we really in need of new member to play in the upcoming Frisbee League...it also help them to gain more confident if they were to play with us instead of setting a smaller field on the other side...I don't really want to be in a same team with Emily Goh cause she's a bit bossy ever since she came back from Australia...she told us that she played for the number one college team in Australia..maybe I misheard it but I'm sure that her playing style has change a lot ever since she came back...whatever, she leaving to Australia again soon~~

after that, we went for dinner at Al-Safa at around 7.30pm...we just sat there and had our dinner while chit chatting among each others...but we have a meeting in Connexion with David and Candis regarding the Connexion organization...David mention about having a smaller group during the discussion session on Sunday and they will remain the same for every week....he wanted us (beside me) to lead the group instead cause the adult will be the mentor...then we elect the leader for each task and I got the technical leader team...well~~that's the only thing I'm good at ^_^ Wilson will lead the worship and the rest have their own task to do...don't really remember what the other task were...basically what I suppose to do are just make sure that all the system are running during the Connexion night and also stuff related to computer~~we talks about the Connexion rules where guys aren't allow to enter the Connexion without a girl but after we talk it over, David agreed to let us enter the house cause we might need to discuss something regarding the Connexion night..I doubt we will do that but we might turn into a new leaf =P then we also discuss on where the projector should be mount to get the best out of it..the new projector and sound system cost more than RM36k according to David...wooh!!where does they get the money from!! LOL!!

after a long brainstorming session, we decided to go with Wilson idea...then David invited us for dinner at Ming Tien tomorrow night with his friend before he left Connexion..me and Wilson went home not long after David left..once I reach home, I quickly took my shower cause we just played Frisbee today and I don't feel comfortable with it...took my clothes to wash before I went online while waiting to do the laundry...I wanted to watch another movie tonight but I have a full schedule tomorrow...so I went to sleep at around 2am after I hang the clothes~~

good night!!

No comments: