Oct 15, 2008

Frisbee Rain!!

skipping all the morning routine and classes and going straight to the afternoon...after our class we went to Phoenix restaurant for lunch...then Kevin, Mark, Ewe Jin and Hoay Phing when back to Pelangi Utama to rest until Frisbee time at 4.30pm...me and Wilson on the other hand went back to college to do the math tutorial in the library..although, I said we but I'm the only one sitting there working on the question cause Wilson went to accompany Laura back to Connexion..while working on the tutorial question, I saw Louise enter the library..hmm~~it's been a long time since I saw her..maybe she on holiday or something like that..anyhow!! we did wave to each other ^_^ no worry!! then I realize that Chin Jou were in the library working on her math as well...as someone who are not good at numbers, I went to her and ask her to help me on some of the question that I got stuck for quite sometime....

at around 4pm, I went to the Student Council meeting at the student lounge..Wilson came back as I walk out from the library..took him long enough =_= the meeting today was regarding the Talent Fashion Outbreak a.k.a TFO on this upcoming Friday..Elaine need some of the student council member to volunteer to help on that night...I'm already in the crew cause I will be the photographer for that night...it was raining outside during our meeting and Frisbee going to start soon..dodgeball also =P after the meeting I hang out for awhile to chit chat before I went down to the field...as I enter the basement, I saw the dodgeball club already started playing dodgeball...they are playing in the basement cause it's raining outside and unlike Frisbee they can't play in the rain =) we do a bit of drill before we started playing for real under the rain..for me, today was the best rain Frisbee I had ever played so far!! minus the water flooding into my boot, it's awesome!!

the rain started to fall real hard after a few game, so we are force to stop playing and run to the basement for shelter...I change my clothes and pants after I drove my car into the basement...we gone a bit crazy in the basement, it's as if everyone got infected by some laughing virus or something like =D then we went to "Botak" for dinner expect Terence who went to Al-Safa with Murali they all~~then I fetch Laura back to Connexion before I drop Wilson back to his condo at Kelana Mahkota...he told me that he's going to watch movie tonight at his house and he invited me to crash in tonight~~nice!! although I got extra clothes and stuff and I can straight go to his house without going back to Puchong, I still felt like going back first to take a shower before I drive back to his house...besides there's class tomorrow morning and I'm going to fetch him also, so travelling back and forth isn't a problem for me...as I reach home, I took out my boot to let it dry...took my shower before I drove back to Wilson house...

once I reach his house, the guard told me that there are still visitor parking available...it's hard to get one once it pass 9pm~~I think most of the resident there took it to park their car...anyhow, I was late when I reach his house at 11pm...the DVD movie were in his brother car, therefore Wilson need to run all the way down and take the DVD..the funny thing is that, he took the wrong key and only realize it when he got down.LOL!! so we watch the movie "Final Destination" in his house and Wilson slept half-way during the movie...I watch it until the end before I sleep at around 1am..

good night!!

good night!!!!

No comments: