Oct 6, 2008

All-Night Long~~

I'm awake all day last night, doing something that isn't important in my life at all..that it's surfing the internet =_=" come to think of it, how stupid am I to waste time on the internet and not going to sleep...anyway~~I started preparing myself at around 6.30am and drove to Wilson house after that..as expected the traffic aren't really congested yet cause it's still early =) so I reach there earlier than usual which is around 7.30am...didn't call him to wake him up cause I told him that I would arrived at 8am last night..which is why I stay in the car until 7.50am, trying to revise on last week Maths note...we went to the college cafeteria for breakfast when we reach the college...well~~our Wilson here were still sleepy even though he sleep more than me and I'm here still awake =P

so the class started at 9am with Mr.Chin lecture which is as usual, copying the note without understanding =_=" then it's Mr.Pu class..he's class was...ermm~~how should I put it...not interesting?? maybe he just need to work on his presentation skill more =P the class ended at 12pm and then we went to Pelangi Utama for lunch together with Emily and Laura ^_^ after that, I fetch Emily and Laura back to Connexion before we went to the library...didn't sleep in the library today cause it's already 1.10pm and the class start at 1.30pm...not point sleeping if it's less than 30 minutes =_=" I just sat there and chat with my classmate to burn so time before the class begin...finally, it's Dr.Lim Business Management class and in case you were wondering why wouldn't I use the word "boring" for Mr.Pu class, I was actually saving that for Dr.Lim class..dang!! his class are really boring cause I don't understand what he's teach and he laugh on his own joke that only he understand...lame right??

it's raining outside when the class end and the plan to play basketball today were canceled...I did appreciate that it rain cause I don't think I'm fit enough to play today due to lack of sleep..so I fetch Edward and Kevin out to take their car before I drove to Connexion again to pass back Emily book to her..she left it in my car after the lunch....anyway~~I wanted to go back Puchong early today cause there's nothing much for me to do in Bandar Utama tonight...so I fetch Wilson back home first before I drove back to Puchong to rest...reach Puchong at around 4.30pm, surf the internet for awhile before I went to sleep until around 7pm...thought my sis would cook tonight but she said that we are out of ingredient for tonight..dang!! I came back home early and there's no home cook dinner!! so sad~~then I was force to cook the instant porridge that my sis bought long time ago and it's going to expired on November =_=" ate it while watching Bleach on my computer....

after that, I re-watch the movie "Hitman" until around 12pm...then I went online to chat on MSN and also to check on my Facebook account...sleep at around 2am cause I'm really tired and there's is class tomorrow at 9am again...

good night!!

No comments: