it's Sunday and it's a day where everyone get the chance to be lazy for the whole day, lying on the bed until noon time~~however, me been a "hardworking" guy woke up at 9am and drive all the way to Kota Damansara....if you all read last night blog, I'm supposed to helped David to take care of the house while he's away...apparently the technical guy are fixing the air-con today and David had to go to the church in the morning...so kind right me?? =P reach there at around 10.15am due to the unexpected traffic jam..David rush to the Church after he gave me the key house and he did bring Anna and Corrie together with him~~I don't think I can baby sit them both if they didn't follow David to the Church =_="
brought the laptop along cause I wanted to go online while waiting for the guy to finish his job...I did get the password from David to access his wireless connection but I can't seem to connect to it...so after a few time of trying, I gave up and decided to watch Astro instead...watched the Yonex Japan Badminton Open double final for awhile before the technical guy told me that he can't fix the air-con, so he left after that...then I continued to watch the match until the end before I went to take a nap on the couch~~slept until I hear David car engine sound which indicate that he's back from church...he invited me to have lunch with them in the house as a token of gratitude ^_^ the pasta lasagna tastes really good!! David told me that he meet two old couple in town and they are from the same church with David in the States...they got to know that Jenn are in hospital and David are really busy lately, so they made the food for David and his daughter to help them a bit...they are also the one that take care of Anna and Corrie when David are away or busy..
anyway~~I was actually watching the Badminton Single Final between Lee Chong Wei (M’sia) playing againts Sony Dwi Kuncoro (Indo) but it rain outside during the match...as you all might know you can't watched Astro during the rain, so I only got to know the result on the internet after lunch~~the results shows that Lee Chong Wei lose to Sony Dwi Kuncoro with the score 21-17 and 21-11...heard that Lee Chong Wei played with an injured arm in the finals, hence he did not smash much in the game..then I told David about Terence having a blog that he update on the highlight of the day and he did blog about the day where they helped David to assemble the furniture on Friday~~LOL!! David also showed me the new born baby picture, Julie and Justin...they are so cute!! ^_^
after that all I did was hang out at David house until Connexion time...but David need to go to the hospital to visit Jenn at around 8.30pm after the Connexion and it would be a bit troublesome to bring the kids along...so he called the couple and tell them to bring Anna and Corrie out for dinner and also to take care of them until David reach home~~the couple treats Anna and Corrie just like their granddaughter..anyway~~there's aren't many people in Connexion tonight and our worship leader, Wilson didn't come today cause he's not feeling well today and he said that he needed to rest cause tomorrow it's the first day of class..don't want to be sick on the first day of class right?? take care Wilson~~we went out for dinner at Tanjung Mamat stall before the Connexion starts...however the adult are still discussing something regarding the Connexion activities when we got back...
so Mark leads the worship today when the ROTI starts and after the worship, comes the group discussion...the topic today are "Postmodernism" and it's something about after the modernist movement...didn't pay attention to the discussion cause I was sat on the couch at the very back cause the discussion are kinda boring~~once the discussion ended, I hang out in Connexion for awhile before I fetch Mark back to Pelangi Utama...I also drop Terence and Albert at Al-Safa cause they wanted to have supper there...didn't join them cause I really need to go back Puchong early tonight and rest..tomorrow need to wake up at 7am to prepare myself to go to college...after 4months of holiday, it's finally ended~~
good night!!
brought the laptop along cause I wanted to go online while waiting for the guy to finish his job...I did get the password from David to access his wireless connection but I can't seem to connect to it...so after a few time of trying, I gave up and decided to watch Astro instead...watched the Yonex Japan Badminton Open double final for awhile before the technical guy told me that he can't fix the air-con, so he left after that...then I continued to watch the match until the end before I went to take a nap on the couch~~slept until I hear David car engine sound which indicate that he's back from church...he invited me to have lunch with them in the house as a token of gratitude ^_^ the pasta lasagna tastes really good!! David told me that he meet two old couple in town and they are from the same church with David in the States...they got to know that Jenn are in hospital and David are really busy lately, so they made the food for David and his daughter to help them a bit...they are also the one that take care of Anna and Corrie when David are away or busy..
anyway~~I was actually watching the Badminton Single Final between Lee Chong Wei (M’sia) playing againts Sony Dwi Kuncoro (Indo) but it rain outside during the match...as you all might know you can't watched Astro during the rain, so I only got to know the result on the internet after lunch~~the results shows that Lee Chong Wei lose to Sony Dwi Kuncoro with the score 21-17 and 21-11...heard that Lee Chong Wei played with an injured arm in the finals, hence he did not smash much in the game..then I told David about Terence having a blog that he update on the highlight of the day and he did blog about the day where they helped David to assemble the furniture on Friday~~LOL!! David also showed me the new born baby picture, Julie and Justin...they are so cute!! ^_^
after that all I did was hang out at David house until Connexion time...but David need to go to the hospital to visit Jenn at around 8.30pm after the Connexion and it would be a bit troublesome to bring the kids along...so he called the couple and tell them to bring Anna and Corrie out for dinner and also to take care of them until David reach home~~the couple treats Anna and Corrie just like their granddaughter..anyway~~there's aren't many people in Connexion tonight and our worship leader, Wilson didn't come today cause he's not feeling well today and he said that he needed to rest cause tomorrow it's the first day of class..don't want to be sick on the first day of class right?? take care Wilson~~we went out for dinner at Tanjung Mamat stall before the Connexion starts...however the adult are still discussing something regarding the Connexion activities when we got back...
so Mark leads the worship today when the ROTI starts and after the worship, comes the group discussion...the topic today are "Postmodernism" and it's something about after the modernist movement...didn't pay attention to the discussion cause I was sat on the couch at the very back cause the discussion are kinda boring~~once the discussion ended, I hang out in Connexion for awhile before I fetch Mark back to Pelangi Utama...I also drop Terence and Albert at Al-Safa cause they wanted to have supper there...didn't join them cause I really need to go back Puchong early tonight and rest..tomorrow need to wake up at 7am to prepare myself to go to college...after 4months of holiday, it's finally ended~~
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment