woke up the same time as yesterday which is around 7am for the second day of class~~actually I think for the first week of class, the lecturer won't be teaching us yet...normally they will give a brief introduction on the module that they will be teaching...so I won't miss anything even if I didn't attend the class but they say first impression are very important...for the sake of that, I need to go to class no matter what =P after finish preparing, I drove to Wilson house to fetch him to college...will be fetching him everyday to college from now on
reach college before 9am and went to the cafeteria to buy the chocolate milk as breakfast....don't worry, the milk is made from Malaysia and not from China...it's safe to drink, i hope so~~ =_=" anyway, Mr.Pu Chuan Hsian the "hypnotize master" will be our lecturer for the first class..he will be teaching us communication system for the whole year...i can't denied that he's a great lecturer with good knowledge but he do need to work on his teaching skill...today he just gave a brief introduction of the module as expected...after his class, we had about 10 minutes break before Mr.Chin Choong Wan entered the class and started explaining the Further Mathematics module...he's a good lecturer also but all he do was write his note onto the whiteboard and didn't explain much on it~~heard that he got a master in mathematics but he's not good at delivering the information to us =_=" if you want to improve on your maths the only way is to do a lot of tutorial and I'm sure that I'm one of them
once he finished his class, it's lunch time and no more class for us...but for those who failed their Malays subject during the high school year, they need to attend a LAN subject called Bahasa Malaysia A later at 2pm...I didn't fail of course =P we went to the cafeteria after the class but the rest of them decided to eat lunch in the cafeteria instead of going out for lunch...only me and Ewe Jin haven't eat yet...so both of us were brainstorming in the cafeteria on where to eat cause we don't felt like eating the food in cafeteria, then we decided on going to Botak restaurant near Pelangi Utama for lunch...Emily Chan wanted to follow us at first but when we are on our way there, she got a message from her friend and wanted to go to Centerpoint instead to meet up with her friend..so only left me and Ewe Jin together with two of his friend having lunch there...Ewe Jin friends got to know his girlfriend through online game and started dating since they meet each other in college..dang!! like that also can get a girlfriend =_="
after lunch, I drop Ewe Jin back to college and went to Connexion to fetch Wilson back home...slept at his house until around 5.30pm before I went to play basketball in college with Kevin and the others...although I injured my knee while playing but it didn't stop me at all =) it's just a scratch until you can see the flesh and blood coming out =P then I went to Terence house and wait for him to take his shower before going out for dinner at New Paris Restaurant located near SS2...I didn't fetch Terence back to Bandar Utama cause he's following the rest of the guys back and it's easier for me to drive back to Puchong using LDP now ^_^
once I reach back home, I took my shower and went online to check on Facebook for awhile...I also chat on MSN with some of my friend but I cannot go online for too long cause I still have class tomorrow morning...so I went to sleep at around 1am..
good night!!
reach college before 9am and went to the cafeteria to buy the chocolate milk as breakfast....don't worry, the milk is made from Malaysia and not from China...it's safe to drink, i hope so~~ =_=" anyway, Mr.Pu Chuan Hsian the "hypnotize master" will be our lecturer for the first class..he will be teaching us communication system for the whole year...i can't denied that he's a great lecturer with good knowledge but he do need to work on his teaching skill...today he just gave a brief introduction of the module as expected...after his class, we had about 10 minutes break before Mr.Chin Choong Wan entered the class and started explaining the Further Mathematics module...he's a good lecturer also but all he do was write his note onto the whiteboard and didn't explain much on it~~heard that he got a master in mathematics but he's not good at delivering the information to us =_=" if you want to improve on your maths the only way is to do a lot of tutorial and I'm sure that I'm one of them
once he finished his class, it's lunch time and no more class for us...but for those who failed their Malays subject during the high school year, they need to attend a LAN subject called Bahasa Malaysia A later at 2pm...I didn't fail of course =P we went to the cafeteria after the class but the rest of them decided to eat lunch in the cafeteria instead of going out for lunch...only me and Ewe Jin haven't eat yet...so both of us were brainstorming in the cafeteria on where to eat cause we don't felt like eating the food in cafeteria, then we decided on going to Botak restaurant near Pelangi Utama for lunch...Emily Chan wanted to follow us at first but when we are on our way there, she got a message from her friend and wanted to go to Centerpoint instead to meet up with her friend..so only left me and Ewe Jin together with two of his friend having lunch there...Ewe Jin friends got to know his girlfriend through online game and started dating since they meet each other in college..dang!! like that also can get a girlfriend =_="
after lunch, I drop Ewe Jin back to college and went to Connexion to fetch Wilson back home...slept at his house until around 5.30pm before I went to play basketball in college with Kevin and the others...although I injured my knee while playing but it didn't stop me at all =) it's just a scratch until you can see the flesh and blood coming out =P then I went to Terence house and wait for him to take his shower before going out for dinner at New Paris Restaurant located near SS2...I didn't fetch Terence back to Bandar Utama cause he's following the rest of the guys back and it's easier for me to drive back to Puchong using LDP now ^_^
once I reach back home, I took my shower and went online to check on Facebook for awhile...I also chat on MSN with some of my friend but I cannot go online for too long cause I still have class tomorrow morning...so I went to sleep at around 1am..
good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment