Aug 7, 2008

7/8/2008

i set my alarm to 8.30am yesterday night cause i need to wake up early today to go training in California Fitness at 10am but Afifi sms me telling me that he is now stuck in traffic jam and might not make it for our training today and need reschedule the training time...well~~I'm alright with it since i sleep late last night and i don't think i can be in my full today in training...after that i went back to sleep and woke up around 12pm because the OTTO Company staff called me...he saying he going to deliver the OTTO machine now to our house, so i was force to wake up and wait for him to arrived..while waiting i called the Streamyx customer service center and ask them regarding my streamyx account and they told me that the account have yet to be activated...the OTTO staff reach when I was still on phone with the customer service agent and i ask him to wait for awhile...after that he told me that he is from OTTO company and stuff and also ask me if I need help on putting the machine together, well of course!! i don't know how to install it so i ask him to help me do so~~once he is done he test the machine for me before asking me to sign some document or rather resit...he left after that and i went out later also go eat my lunch nearby my condo, then i come back home and start to online using back the Maxis line~~Facebook and also chat with people on MSN, in MSN Mark invited me to go watch movie with Kevin and Nelson in 1Utama but I have already watch most of the movie beside Red Cliff so I didn't go watch with them since they are watching The Mummy....then my sister and her boyfriend; Justin reach home and she ask me if i wanted to eat porridge tonight, I will be going out to eat dinner near Sg.Buloh tonight but I'm sure by the time i reach home i need something to eat =)
after that i took my shower before going to the Connexion to meet up with Benjamin and the rest to go for dinner...well i reach early though, so I play NERTS with Matt,Sam,Wilson and the rest who is already in Connexion and we played until Benjamin reach....then we decide who to follow whose car to go for dinner, apparently only Ben know the way since he is the one that suggested the place..I followed his car all the way to Sg.Buloh and the road wasn't really that hard because is all straight, on the way we pass by a lot of warehouse, so we make a joke on Jesse telling him that we all going to sell the americans and lock them in one of the warehouse..LOL!! Jesse got scared as expected....once we reach there Ben are the one in charge of ordering the food and while waiting for the food, we all were busy trying to get ourself some peanut using chopstick...you should see Matt and Sam trying to pick the peanut using just one chopstick (both of them combined together to pick up the peanut =P ) then when the food reach, Jesse lead the pray before we all start eating...I'm starving =P and I eat 4 bowl of rice~~after that we all go to SS2 for desert before going back to Connexion...and when we reach Connexion, I waited the rest to reach before going back to Puchong...was wondering why Benjamin haven't reach after so long, Wilson told me that they went to KL Sentral to drop Tobi and she won't be coming to Connexion again since she will be leaving on Sunday...dang!! if i know that tonight was her last night hang out with us i would have give her a big hug before she left..then i fetch Wilson and Nelson back home before going back to Puchong...when i reach home i took my shower, go online for awhile before going to sleep..
good night!!

No comments: