Aug 21, 2008

21/08/2008

i got up late again today, i mean if Edward didn't called me at around 12pm, i think i can still continue to sleep until 2pm...it's raining outside today, so understandable la ^_^ Edward called me to ask me to go out and hang out with him since he's bored since Mark when back to Sabah already..so am I the substitute??? LOL!! kidding la..know he won't...will he?? O_0 anyway i told him that I'm still sleeping and will call him back when i woke up..but after awhile i finally woke up and decided to go to gym because i didn't workout for 2 days already...had my breakfast at a nearby restaurant (the one that i normally go) before i go straight to Sunway Pyramid, i went to Giant at USJ1 to get the sales report from the box that i left there because Ting Ping has been calling me for fews day to ask me to send the report already =P

after that i went to California Fitness to workout...then when i'm done, I took my shower and went to GNC Fitness Health cause I wanted to purchase a shaker bottle..but~~~ it's so expensive!! RM45!! so I didn't buy it in the end, will wait until my parents come to PJ then only ask them to buy for me =) went to the ATM machine in Sunway to withdraw money again...dang!! the money i withdraw that day are almost finish!! so fast!! next time must earn more money la~~

then i went to PJS9 to have lunch, ate ginger and onion chicken rice plus egg ^_^ so nice!! while waiting for the food to be serve, i sms Wilson and Nelson to ask them if i can come over after my lunch because i will have nowhere to go after that and i don't want to go back to Puchong yet~~but both of them didn't reply me even after i finish my lunch...hmm~~maybe both of them are sleeping or doing something else..since both of them didn't replied me, i called Kevin to ask him if i can hang out at his place until 5pm++ before i go to college and play basketball..well~~i would have go to his place even if he say cannot =P but luckily he's alright with it~~

once i reach his house, his so called "four legged sister" (dog to be precise =P) barked at me!!! gosh!! how many time has i come over already and she still can't recognize me?? LOL!!! joking only la~~ all she did was come over and stare at me only until Kevin come out and open the gate for me but to be safe i asked Kevin to tie his dog first before i entered his house..I watch the Olympic game in Astro while he's busy playing Diablo in his computer, how old is the game already?? he's still playing it!! LOL!! no offense to those Diablo fan's out there~~but after he's done playing the game, i gave him the INTEC Frisbee photo to him to copy into his computer before i called Wei Hao to ask him whether he got play basketball later in college..he told me that the basketball court are still wet due to the rain in the evening, so he's not sure if he got play later or not...after i spoke to Wei Hao, Edward called me to ask where am I cause I'm suppose to call him back after i wake up~~oops!! forgotten =P anyway I told him that I'm at Kevin place now and will come over if got people play basketball in college later...but in the end Wei Hao didn't send any sms to me, so i assume that he didn't play today....therefore I and Kevin went to the nearby basketball court to play basketball there and trust me~~those people there are very strong!! not all though but some~~played until 7.30pm before i went to the Shell station to buy 100plus to drink...

got stuck in Sunway toll for awhile before i reach home and took my shower..after that i called my elder sister who is still in Sunway Pyramid to help me buy a new earring since mine dropped yesterday when i was playing Frisbee...then i went to KFC for take away and when i paid for the food, the cashier didn't return the right amount of money to me..told her that but she's said it's correct..dang!!! do your maths!! the food is RM13 and i paid RM50, so you should return RM37 and not RM26!!! gosh!!! didn't argue with them since there's a lot people waiting in line~~so basically i lost RM10 for nothing!! went to 7Eleven to buy bread for my sister before going back home to enjoy my KFC...but before that, i tried the earring that my sister bought for me and i founded out that it's too big for me and I decided to go back to Sunway and change for a smaller size tomorrow~~alright!! time for KFC!!! ^_^ enjoying it while watching anime on my computer
after that, i went online and check on Leon and Yuen Yee blog to see if they have posted any new blog on it~~only Yuen Yee does, not Leon though...read her blog and she said that she's gaining weight recently..LOL!! she thinking too much la~~she's cute in her own way =)

chat with Leon, Kah Weng, Yee Wen and Yuen Yee on MSN later...nothing really special to mention about beside i found out that Yuen Yee live in Kepong and Leon are from Brunei...ermm~~but i think they told me before about those thing...hahaha!! I'm getting old~~*cough*cough* then I send the sales report to Ting Ping through email and after that I added a new application called CBox into my blog...basically it's just a unique commenting and chat widget that combines the best features of regular chat and tagging systems into one ideal solution (copied from the home page =P ) with that I have nothing left to do anymore and since I'm tired from today workout and sport, i went to sleep early
good night!!

No comments: