both of us reach college around 12pm....went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch and I saw Terence sitting down with Pearl and Antony...well~~it seems that both of them are wear their t-shirt inside out...i join them for lunch and we chat for awhile before Wilson told me that he is going to the library...soon after Wilson went up, Brittni, Tobi and Hannah reach the cafeteria for the English Chat Club...we all sat down to chat for awhile..and i realize that Hannah hand is shaking, she told me that her hand is like that for almost 4 years...when to see the doctor but they say it has nothing to do with her health...i went to SSD later, and i saw a lot of people in there...i ask Mr.Eng and he told me that there is a talk today in the student lounge until 2pm....so~~i was force to cancel the English Chat Club meeting today...but I'm actually a bit happy that the meeting was cancel, cause Candis is not here day (she went to KDU) and i don't think i can lead the whole club myself...so i went back to the cafeteria and told they all that today meeting was cancel
i went to McD with the student council member....well~~they went first actually, i'm joining them later...on the way to McD from SSD, I saw Louise and his classmate standing in front of the Multi Purpose Hall (MPH)...found out that they have exam today, so i wish Jason and Liang Xiang good luck..although i don't really like Jason cause i have a feeling that Louise avoid me because of him...anyway~~i ignore her and she is also trying to avoid me, she pretend to look a way when i walk in front of her...well~~i guess it is really over....went I reach McD they all already finish eating, but we sat there and talk crap..we talk and laugh so loud until all the customer there were like looking at us, plus they all were wearing their shirt inside out...then they all started acting crazy when going back to the college...guess what~~ I recorded all....it is going to be in Facebook =)
reach college, sat in SSD for awhile before i went to the cafeteria to buy something to drink...when i reach the cafeteria I saw Louise and her classmate talking in the cafeteria, i think they have just finish their exam....Daniel is there too...why is he there at the first place!! i don't really like him recently cause last time Louise ask me to help her to do her work but after that she started ask him all the time....i know they are just friend..but i think I'm jealous of him..I wanted to go there to ask them how was the exam but I know that she won't want to see me.....so~~ i went back to SSD to wait for the meeting to start...apparently the student council committee member are having a meeting on what game to play later with all the new intake member......i did give some idea on what to play....by the way, Yee Wen took my drink that i just bought when i enter SSD and she gave me when with a little left...LOL!! nvm la~~is an honor to treat a girl drink....after the i went to flip my shirt inside out before the meeting start....they introduce themself ( i didn't intro myself) before playing the Bomb game...i didn't join them cause i think it was a silly game.....so i went down to take my camera and took a few picture of them playing the game...I do actually took a few of Louise picture, i don't you all to think that I'm crazy or something like that...but the heart and mind just couldn't resist it..i don't know~~i guess over aren't really over i think....after the game they took a group photo...i didn't take picture with them even though they call me too....don't feel like taking a picture with them also la...not in a mood~~ but i did took a picture of them.....after that i went to Louise and ask her whether if her uncle can help me buy a laptop for cheaper price but she said cannot, i walk away as soon as she answer me cause i know she don't want to talk to me...you can see it from her face la~~i'm not stupid!!!.....
I head down to the field for Frisbee and my performance today wasn't that great...i think i couldn't concentrate into playing Frisbee today...there is one time where by i got hit by Matt when i was trying to get the Frisbee Disc in the end zone....I hit the ground really hard and I hurt left leg, at first i thought i hurt my knee cause i been having knee problem for quite awhile but luckily i just pull my leg muscle...i stop playing immediately, got some rest before going to Banana Leaf for dinner....talk with King and Joanne since we are sitting in the same table but the funny thing has yet to be told...hahaha....Wilson and Laura came late and when they enter, all of us were clapping for both of them..you can see Laura face totally blush...then both of them went out to buy something and when they return, we all clap for them again...hahaha
after that i drove Ryan and his friend, Nelson and Wilson back home...when i reach home, i took my shower and go online to check my email, facebook and friendster, also talk to Hui San in MSN for awhile...I ask her if she know anything about Louise, as in why did she avoid me....she said tell me next time then she went to sleep....what does that mean!!! I here trying to know what happen and she told me to wait till tomorrow??? man!!....well~~i guess i need to be patient in this kind of thing.....so i also went to sleep shortly....
nitez!!
No comments:
Post a Comment